Welcome to the Writing Support Centre
Thank you to presenters and everyone who attended our 10th annual GradWRITE: Graduate Writing Conference. Presentation slides are available for download at GradWRITE: Graduate Writing Conference.
Book Your appointments ONLINE. Here's how:
Click on the "ONE-TO-ONE APPOINTMENTS" button below
Select the purple "Book an Appointment" button
Choose "Writing Support Centre Appointments" from the drop-down menu
Select "View Calendar"
Choose an Open time slot from the calendar and confirm your appointment. If you do not see any open appointments we are fully booked. Check back for cancellations or book ahead.
Writing Support Centre services:
- Individual one-to-one appointments at our centre in the Western Student Services Building
- Drop-In services at Weldon Library
- In-house seminars and workshops
- Online writing help
- Online writing resources
- Transitioning to university writing clinics for incoming students (SAWC)
- Outreach presentations for faculty
- GradWRITE: a series of workshops and annual conference tailored for grads and postdocs
- GradLAB: a resource lounge for grads and postdocs
- Dissertation Writers' Retreats